Hey ladies so it’s June and that means we are halfway done with 2019!!! That’s crazy right? The year is just FLYING by!
Here’s the thing though, you should have done at least one of two things by now –
1. Had your well-women’s visit
2. Scheduled your well-women’s visit
If you haven’t done either, you’re slacking sis…and we’re here to tell you why!
In this edition of our “Beneath the Surface” series, we’re diving into the real deal of sensitive feminine health topics. There’s so much talk about us women in the news lately but the problem is the attention is misplaced. That is why we’ve declared that 2019 is the year that women take back control over their bodies, their health, and their decisions.
As we come to the halfway point of the year, we thought it would be a good time for a mid-year health check-in. Remember those new year goals you created in the first month of the year? Have you looked back at any of them to see where you are in the progress? Most people have goals such as losing weight, changing a hair care regimen, or improving overall physical, mental, and social health.
We’re here to let you know that it’s not too late to still reach your goals! You’ve still got half a year left! So, whether you’ve started working towards your goals or haven’t started at all, now’s the time to get the ball rolling!
We are all works in progress, just take it day by day.
Was one of your goals to get your vaginal health in order? We’ve got you covered sis! 2019 is the year of pH balance control! Bye-bye BV, Yeast & UTIs…Helloooo healthy vagina! Never thought you’d be talking about your v-zone huh? If you haven’t before, now is the time to get very familiar with it.
Here are 8 helpful tips to help you optimize your pH balance in 2019
1. Be sure to visit your women’s health provider for your annual well women’s exam
2. Stay up to date on your Pap smear, done every 3 years to detect cervical cancer
3. Complete your annual mammogram if you are over age 45
4. Perform self-breast exams monthly the week after menstruation (knowing your normal breasts will help determine if something is abnormal)
5. Eat a low-moderate carbohydrate diet full of organic fruits and vegetables, grass-fed lean meats, and wild-caught sustainable fish to prevent leaky gut syndrome
6. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily 3-4x a week (this will help maintain a healthy weight and stabilize blood sugar)
7. Incorporate a probiotic into your daily routine like pHembiotics™ daily Vaginal Health pH Support to maintain a healthy gut and pH balance
8. Be mindful of requests for antibiotics when feeling sick, as these kill the healthy bacteria that prevent yeast, BV, and UTIs
In the inaugural piece from our “Beneath the Surface” series, you learned about Nia’s pHembiotics™ line. As if that wasn’t exciting enough, she has even more exciting news for you. Unsealed Lips is finally here! This is your opportunity to not only share your love for pHembiotics™ vaginal health products but to earn some coins as well. Yes, pHembiotics™ has officially crossed into the affiliate realm and it’s safe to say the benefits are more than worth it. I don’t know about you but as a millennial, I fully support the multiple streams of income movement! You can learn more about the affiliate program here.
Don’t forget, you can also get your feet wet with pHembiotics™ by trying out the Daily Vaginal Health pH Support for 20% off when you enter FIRSTOFF at checkout.